Monday, September 1, 2008

Organized Creativity

After a weekend of scrapbooking with 30 other women, I have to admit that as much fun as this quick (and much cheaper!) blogging is, I still like the old fashioned way, too. Holding the pictures in my hands, chatting with the girls in real time, and showing the finished product to my boys on the couch...there is still a big place in my heart for the traditional capturing and sharing of memories. This little collection of pictures displays some of my favorite parts of creativity: the power of color, the serenity of a freshly cleaned workspace, the beauty of organized storage, the amazing friendships, and the much worked for end results.

3 comments:

Amy said...

So are you refusing to post new blogs until someone comments on this one? My favorite picture is of the color tins of inspiration.
I'm psyched about you and the boys coming. Won't tell the girls until closer, but it's nice that it's not too far off. I'll try to work ahead and fill my brain with the nonsense of statistics so that we can just hang out. What do you think the probability is that I'll purge all formulas from memory the day I take my final? The answer could be a probability of 1, or certain, definite probability.

Amy said...

Visit this blog when you have 10 - Wearethatfamily.com.

Amy said...

Oh, and - apronstringsaflutter.com.
This one is my friend Nicole - there is so much to the world of blogging that I would have never guessed.