Thursday, May 7, 2009

Day 7: Lucky Me


I'm actually not trying to be sarcastic with this title. This was the first part of my day (and middle and later afternoon). The END result of three clean bathrooms and clean laundry (almost all put away) does feel pretty good.


Here's the lucky part...my sweet husband offered to get me a road bike months ago. Now that I have signed up for my second triathlon, I took him up on it. The girls and I had way too much fun learning bike basics and test riding. Who knew that pink pedals would cause grown women to squeal?


Another lucky me moment. Everyone knows I love to receive a card in the mail (handmade is a lovely bonus). So imagine my delight to find not one, but FOUR cards in the mail tonight. Three from a dear friend who knew I would get an extra kick out of the individual sentiments and one from someone who never ceases to amaze me with her thoughtfulness.

No comments: