So tired from yesterday. The promise of coffee pulled me out of bed, into the shower, all the way to church. More coffee. A bite of Joshua's doughnut. Yum. A bite of Jim's doughnut. Mmm. Another bite. Jim has to get another doughnut. Later we hit the store to gather fun goodies for a family friend in the hospital. J calls him, "Uncle P." which I thought fit perfectly. I catnap on the drive home. Jim naps when we get home. Dinner on the patio outside--cool, cloudy, but pretty day. Even the sun is sleepy! I make major cool mom points by renting Star Wars I: The Phantom Menace. We watch it all together in the dark. I actually don't mind it. A lot of what my kids have been saying the last three months makes a lot more sense now! Ahh, sweet bedtime.
Monday, May 4, 2009
May 3: Sleepy Sunday
So tired from yesterday. The promise of coffee pulled me out of bed, into the shower, all the way to church. More coffee. A bite of Joshua's doughnut. Yum. A bite of Jim's doughnut. Mmm. Another bite. Jim has to get another doughnut. Later we hit the store to gather fun goodies for a family friend in the hospital. J calls him, "Uncle P." which I thought fit perfectly. I catnap on the drive home. Jim naps when we get home. Dinner on the patio outside--cool, cloudy, but pretty day. Even the sun is sleepy! I make major cool mom points by renting Star Wars I: The Phantom Menace. We watch it all together in the dark. I actually don't mind it. A lot of what my kids have been saying the last three months makes a lot more sense now! Ahh, sweet bedtime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment